Disclosure relating to the processing of personal data
Articles 13 – 14 Reg. (EU) 2016/679 – GDPR
The data controller or your data is FARO S.p.A. (Tax Code 00768940157 / VAT number: 00692500960), represented by its legal representative pro tempore, located in Via Faro, 15 20876 – ORNAGO (MB). For any request regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact: Privacy.Management@faro.it, by sending the special request form prepared for this purpose.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE DATA PROCESSING
- The data of the Data Subjects is collected for the following purposes:
- To respond to the requests for information
- To get in contact with the Data Subjects
- To provide our services and fulfil the contractual obligations
- To fulfil the legal obligations imposed on the Data Controller
- To evaluate CVs, for both a spontaneous application and following a request for collaboration through third parties who carry out personnel searches
- To adopt safety measures
The legal basis for the processing referred to in nos. 1 and 2 involves the pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the Data Subject.
The legal basis for the processing referred to in nos. 3 and 6 involves the contract.
The legal basis for the processing referred to in no. 4 involves the law.
The legal basis for the processing referred to in no. 5 is consent.
In all these cases, the provision of data is required in order to benefit from the aforementioned services and any refusal will make it impossible for the Data Controller to provide the requested service or product.
- The personal data provided may also be processed for:
- Navigation statistics
- promotional activities by the Data Controller;
- Sending newsletters and promotional messages relating to the products and services offered by the Data Controller.
For these particular activities, specific consent must be given, which can be withdrawn at any time.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
- Personal Data may be collected automatically during the use of this website or through third parties, as a result of contractual or pre-contractual relationships.
- The Personal Data collected by the Data Controller are: general information, contact details, tax data, email, CV, IP address, Usage data, Cookies.
- The Data Controller processes the Personal Data of the Data Subjects by adopting the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
- The data processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
- The Data Controller may communicate the Personal Data to third parties:
- in fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations;
- for the internal organization of the Data Controller (administrative, commercial and marketing personnel, system administrators)
- for the external organization of the Data Controller (third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies). In this case, where the conditions exist, the third party service providers can be appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
- Personal data will not be disseminated, except in the case of publication, subject to explicit consent, of material on the website or in the social profiles of the Data Controller. In this regard, reference should be made to the disclosures of:
- You Tube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
- LinkedIn: https://it.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/page/eea/new-privacy-policy/en
- With regard to the performing of any videoconferencing sessions, the following platforms can be used, to which reference should be made for the respective disclosures:
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/privacy
- GoToMeeting: https://www.logmeininc.com/it/legal/privacy
- Google Meet: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
- Skype: https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-it
- Whereby: https://whereby.com/information/tos/privacy-policy/
- Whatsapp: https://www.whatsapp.com/privacy/?lang=it
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Our company does not transfer your personal data abroad, except if videoconferencing platforms are used.
PRESENCE OF AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES
Automated decision-making processes are not used in the processing of the data.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data retention period varies based on the purposes and methods of data processing, namely:
- Customer Management
- Requests for information: the data is kept for the period of time needed to respond to the requests from data subjects;
- Curriculum Vitae: the resumes of candidates are deleted at the end of the selection process
- Provision of the Service: The data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship.
- Tax data: invoices, accounting documents and data relating to transactions are kept for 11 years pursuant to the law (including tax obligations).
- Defence before the courts: the data will be kept for the time necessary to ensure the Data Controller’s defence before the courts (statute of limitations and expiration; warranty terms constituted by the law).
- Analysis aimed at the development and improvement of the service: the user’s personal data are kept for the period of time necessary to carry out the analyses.
III. Direct marketing and profiling: the data is kept for the maximum period established by the applicable legislation (equal to 24 and 12 months, respectively).
- Exercising of the right to expressly request the cancellation of the personal data processed by the data controller: the data will only be stored, in a protected form and with limited access, for the purpose of ascertaining and suppressing crimes, for a period not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request and will subsequently be irreversibly deleted in a secure or anonymous manner.
- Computerized traffic, excluding the contents of the communications: the data will be kept for a period not exceeding 72 months from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of Law no. 167/2017, transposed from EU Directive 2017/541 on combating terrorism.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- Pursuant to EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR) and the national legislation in force, the data subject can exercise the following rights, according to the methods and within the limits established by the current legislation:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him or her (Right of access by the data subject – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- to know their source;
- to receive intelligible communication;
- to receive information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration and erasure of the data, the transformation of the data into anonymous form, to blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected (right to rectification and erasure – articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right to the restriction and/or opposition to the processing of data concerning him or her (art. 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- the right to withdraw;
- the right to data portability (art. 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- where processing is based on consent, to the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Right of access by the data subject – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
TECHNICAL COOKIES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE CONSENT
Cookies may be installed on your browser to offer the best and fastest navigation experience on the site, ensure certain sections are fully functional and save browsing preference, such as language and font size. Cookies are small strings of text that allow to save useful information for a limited amount of time.
They do not save any personal information or data that may identify you as a user. Cookies may be disabled from the settings section of the browser, choosing to delete all cookies or setting up a warning message when cookies are saved.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, the use of these cookies and the processing of the data they collect does not require your consent.
Third party cookies – required by our partners to acquire anonymous and aggregated browsing information from the pages of the Group’s website – may also be installed on the your browser.
These cookies mainly pertain to the following statistical analysis services:
Google will not associate users’ IP addresses with any other data in its possession. By using this website, you accept the processing of your data by Google for the purposes and via the methods mentioned above.
In accordance with the applicable privacy regulations, also the use of these cookies and the processing of the data they collect does not require your consent.
COOKIES THAT REQUIRE CONSENT
To see the personal data that third party companies may process – subject to your consent – through cookies, click on the links below, read the applicable privacy policies and opt to provide or deny your consent by following the relevant instructions:
Through this website, should you provide your consent, Facebook may process your personal data to offer you a navigation experience enriched with functionalities and social network services
Through this website, should you provide your consent, Twitter may process your personal data to offer you a navigation experience enriched with functionalities and social network services
Through this website, should you provide your consent, Youtube may process your personal data to offer you a navigation experience enriched with functionalities and social network services
Through this website, should you provide your consent, Google may process your personal data to offer you a navigation experience enriched with functionalities and social network services
Through this website, should you provide your consent, Linkedin may process your personal data to offer you a navigation experience enriched with functionalities and social network services
Through this website, should you provide your consent, Google Maps may process your personal data to offer you a navigation experience enriched with functionalities and social network services
BROWSER CONFIGURATION SUPPORT
You may manage cookies directly through the settings section of your browser. However, by deleting cookies from your browser you may remove the preferences you have set for the website.
For more information and assistance, please visit the support pages of the browser you are using:
DATA VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED BY USERS
This is personal data provided freely by you to access services of your choice. Specific summary information is provided or displayed on the relevant website pages dedicated to particular services. Should you not provide this data, you may not be able to receive the services you requested.